Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Some more Mona Lisa...

So I decided to add this picture of the actual Mona Lisa since we talked about it a lot in class in the beginning of the session. I've been meaning to post it for a long time now, just so everyone who hasn't actually seen it in person can see how small it really is. And it's behind some bulletproof glass of some sort. I took this when I was there in the Spring of 2011. I'm standing as close as you can possibly get to the painting without zooming in, too. 
I thought this was funny and relevant to our class as well because we had seen different variations of the Mona Lisa, some humorous. This is a picture from a social network called Instagram, for those less familiar with it. It's Megan Fox is portrayed as the Mona Lisa. 

-Kimberly Rodriguez



No comments:

Post a Comment